21 February 2012

Massage School

You know when you start planning a trip somewhere you often get a book on that country to research where to go and what to do, well I thought I should do a Thai cooking class for a day where they take you out to the market to buy the food and then you go prep and cook. Sounds wonderful!

The other thing I wanted to do was learn Thai massage which is over the course of 5-10 days. I'd love to confidently give a proper massage! But then I started thinking, "Those Thai ladies walk on your back and push and pull on you with all of their weight. If I do that, I will BREAK someone's back.". Ok, that's not gonna work. Stick to just receiving the Thai massages. Maybe when I go to Sweden I'll learn to do a Swedish massage. They don't stand on people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home