18 February 2012

In the Land of Size 2 and 5' 4"... in the Land of Smiles


In the States, I’m sometimes considered slightly exotic looking (no one can really figure out what my ethnicity is.  Am I Hispanic, Hawaiian, Middle Eastern, Asian – then what Asian, etc.)?  Plus the height thing always throws people a bit.  Here, just about anything goes and there is very little to no judgment… except I think the children are trying to figure me out when they see me.  Again, the height thing, so I think they may be trying to figure out if I’m a girl or a ladyboy.  Great.  My life is complete.  I am an anomaly.  In addition to that, I am a voluptuous (fat), tall anomoly compared to everyone else here.  I don't blend in here either.

1 Comments:

At February 20, 2012 at 3:13 PM , Anonymous Sean said...

Blending in is overrated.... Someday you'll join the 6 foot Asian American club and realize this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home