15 February 2012

Last Meal




I couldn’t stop thinking about what would be my last American meal for at least 6-8 months… what will I miss the most that isn’t the most readily available, what comfort foods would I not have access to, what other countries (Asia) probably wouldn’t make quite right, etc.  So I narrowed it down to a grilled cheese sandwich on sourdough with cheddar and Havarti along with tomato soup and small salad AND Mexican food.  Due to some time restrictions with that HUGE list of things to do taking a bit longer to complete than I had intended, I had to skip the Mexican (no, Taco Bell just would not do even in a pinch) and instead got In N Out… a worthy substitution.  It was nice to share my last meal with good ol’ dad…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home