25 June 2012

My Wish...



I wish that I could show you the hundreds of mental snapshots that I take on a daily basis or video images through my eyes, be it all the wonderful travelers I meet while on this path and all that I’ve learned from and shared with them, be it everything I witness through the blur from a bus, to meeting and interacting with locals while on one of my aimless wanderings through their village, or simply riding a bike down the road and enjoying the sheer beauty of this world.  Every corner I turn has something new in store for me that I’ve never seen before or different than some other country has shown me before.  I cannot even begin to tell you how much of an impact it has made on my perspective of life.  Wish you could be here…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home